Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer
To support sales with marketing led demand generation and branding. Includes the creation of communications media and advertising materials to effectively represent the company's products and services to customers and prospects. This is an ideal position for a self-starter who wants to be part of a collaborative environment whrere there is significant opportunity to make an impact and be recognized for it.
- Use marketing methodologies to create and manage leads for the sales team through tactical campaigns and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Web Development teams to devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Work with team members in development of marketing content and collateral for CSS products, including digital/social media and email.
- Work with CSS team members to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with the set-up and support of marketing webinars
- Manage and monitor success of inbound and outbound marketing communications
- Work with the web development team to create collateral for demand creation and nurturing, including corporate blog.
- Provide back up support and assistance for marketing events.
- Under the direction of managers, research vendors, price points and options for promotional products, and be reponsible for ordering products.
Mail Chimp and similar:
- Create New Email Marketing Campaign
- Import Contact List
- Download Campaign Metrics
- Create New Email Content
SharePoint and CRM:
Become familiar with the location and function of the following:
- Sales Collateral Folders
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Lists
- CRM Accounts
- Lead Management
Become familiar with the CSS accounts for each of these social media outlet:
- LinkedIn: Add content to your account & CSS account
- Instagram: Add content to CSS accounts (OneView/AoD)
- Facebook: Add content to CSS account
- Press Releases
- Gain a basic understanding of the following:
- CSS’s business offerings/model.
- Our partnership companies, their offerings and solutions.
- Manage your time effectively to achieve daily goals and metrics.
- Assist the CSS Technical Team & Management team as needed.
- Maintain daily communication with line manager for both project updates and daily activity reports.
- Punctual and professional attitude towards carrying out your roles and responsibilities.
- Support the continuous improvement of CSS development methodology and service offerings based on client experiences and evolving professional standards and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar business related subject.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, and extra hours, if needed on assignmenets.
- Strong computer skills e.g. Office 365, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with CRM systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and pension plans.
- 15 Days’ vacation plus 8 public holidays.
- Great culture and team spirit.